Reflection

"Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to the mountain, 'move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20-21

Saturday, April 22, 2006

They offer free study notes online

Straits Times, 18 April 2006

GOOD things start young. I am very proud of this 15 yr old boy who has put in so much effort with an RP student to help other Singaporean students! I am glad that there are more students who understand the hard effort their teachers go through to teach us. With the aid of this website that helps secondary students, teachers will have an easier time. I hope that more students excluding the existing 78 users will register to support these students! (www.sgedulab.com) I feel that more of us youths should learn to take up such responsibilities to help society and their fellow peers and teachers.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home