Reflection

"Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to the mountain, 'move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." - Matthew 17:20-21

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Extreme sports pull in more youngsters

Straits Times, 11 May 2006

I FIND it interesting that many teens now turn to sports as a form of relaxation. I feel that sports is good for living a healthy life especially with all the unhealthy food we eat daily. The variety of sports available nowadays has also been increasing. I believe this is a good sign which encourages people from young to old to participate in exercising. I agree that the talent pool is growing with more youngsters drawn to extreme sports. Now more teens have shifted away from 'traditional' sports and seek to sky-diving, wakeboarding, scubadiving, motor racing etc. I believe that these youngsters enjoy feeling the thrill of doing these extreme sports. I personally wont try these sports if unnecessary. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home